Graystone Properties of Oklahoma City, Inc. makes renting easy for our tenants. You can browse our residential or commercial properties online to discover more about them now.
As one of our tenants, you will be able to pay your rent or request maintenance online through a secure portal system.
Our Current Properties
- The Hartford: The Hartford, is located on a quiet residential street, yet conveniently positioned near Hefner Parkway and I-44. The Hartford is located minutes from hospitals, public parks, retail stores, grocery markets, restaurants, and downtown OKC. The floor plans are vast and free flowing with plenty of cabinet and closet space. Laundry facilities are located on-site. Recent significant renovations have been completed on the exterior of the buildings and common grounds.
- Lakehurst Plaza: The retail shopping center caters to surrounding residential areas, including the affluent Nichols Hills neighborhood. May Avenue is a very busy street with a traffic count of 24,301 AADT. It is close to two major grocery stores: Sprouts Farmers Market and Natural Grocers, which helps bring traffic towards our tenants.
- Summit Pointe Plaza: Located on the edge of south Oklahoma City, Summit Pointe is a Class A retail space which boasts large tenant spaces in a high traffic, fast growing area, with an average of 25,072 vehicles per day on Western Avenue and 18,041 vehicles per day on SW 89th Street. Summit Pointe is near one of the more premiere intersections of South Oklahoma City. The plaza boasts national and regional tenants, such as T-Mobile, Slim Chickens and Louie’s Bar & Grill.
- Westbrook Plaza: Westbrook is located just a mile south of the beautiful Historic Downtown Edmond, attaching itself to the main hub of Edmond commerce. It is currently being drastically remodeled and updated with a modern design and fresh landscaping. Westbrook Plaza is also a very short drive from the premiere Kelley Pointe development.
- Kelley Pointe Plaza: Kelley Pointe Plaza was one of the first Class A office buildings in Edmond, Oklahoma. Built in 2001, it is within 2 miles of Edmond’s civic center. Kelley Pointe provides a corporate image while maintaining a suburban lifestyle. The office park includes water feature amenities, as well as beautiful landscaping throughout. The building is visible from Kelly Avenue and is located within a premier office park setting.
- Esperanza Office Park: Esperanza is a 4,477 SF. Executive office building built in 2009 within the exclusive Esperanza Office Park. It boasts high-end, Class A interior finishes and large executive offices. The location is easily accessible from Highway 74 and Kilpatrick Turnpike. Esperanza Office Park is also near a multitude of dining, shopping and entertainment choices, such as BJ’s Brewhouse, Abuelo’s, TopGolf, and Quail Springs Mall.